Use of the GeoWoodstock name and abbreviations, or references to GeoWoodstock property including but not limited to the side events (Midnight Madness), website, mascots, design concepts is not permitted for commercial purposes without an explicit license granted by hosting director.
• Use of the above is permitted on non-commercial personal-use, “home-made” items, if the items are to bring a positive view of the event. Donation of samples is suggested, not required.
• Permission must be sought and documented for any use of the trademarks (personal or commercial)
• We reserve the right to refuse any request, for any or no reason.
• Designs of items must be submitted for approval. Contact us via Facebook for more information: https://www.facebook.com/GeoWoodstock
• Items to be used for commercial purposes require paid licensing, MOQ of 500pcs per design at $1/pcs. Discounts available for sponsors.
Should permission be granted:
• An email of approval will be sent to you, showing permission has been granted.
• Samples of each version/type of the item are required before mass production begins.
Tag Customers (Read before you buy):
• Tag companies are a for-profit business. We are currently only working with GC Mini, GC Tags and PathTags.
*Terms in this document can be updated with no warning and all updates are retroactive. Violation of this document, at a minimum, could lead to banning from participation at the current and/or future GeoWoodstock Events.